Multihog Operator Basic Training
The LANTRA accredited Multihog Vehicle Operator Basic training programme as been designed to give trainees the appropriate skills and associated knowledge required to safely operate a Multihog vehicle.
Overview in brief
The LANTRA accredited Operator Training programme has been designed to give Novice operators the basic practical skills and associated knowledge required to safely operate the machine & and a very short induction into its attachments. The training programme also gives the operator awareness of potential risks and hazards associated when operating the vehicles & attachments in a working environment.
The finer details
The attendees of this programme will be trained & given the opportunity to gain a small amount of experience in the following areas
- The applications of the Multihog vehicle under normal working conditions, covering simple tasks of all the equipment operations
- Experiencing and Knowledge of all the equipment manoeuvrability
- Instruction as to the daily care of vehicle.
- Becoming familiar with the correct loading & unloading of the attachments onto the Multihog Vehicle.
- Gaining a small amount of experience into the best usage of the Multihog vehicle.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is required to operate the Multihog range of vehicles or anyone involved with maintaining the equipment and/or changing the vehicles attachments.
What will be covered?
The Multihog MH90 & MX Range Training Programme which has been accredited by LANTRA has been designed specifically for the Multihog Vehicle operators and focuses on
- The safe operations of the Multihog Vehicle.
- The operation of the vehicle & the interface with its attachments.
- Daily operator checks for the MH90 machine & its attachments
- Set up & use (including some practical training) of all attachments purchased with the MH90 machine.