Multihog Operator Familiarisation Programme
**It must be noted that this is not a training course and carries no qualification. This programme is designed to give practical instruction only. The instructor will not be delivering any Health & Safety knowledge or Safe Operating practices. Multevo also strongly advise that all who attend this Familiarisation programme should have previously gained the LANTRA Multihog Operator Basic certification **
The Multihog Familiarisation programme has been designed to give operators some instruction on the best ways to operate a Multihog vehicle & its attachments.
Overview in brief
The Familiarisation programme has been designed to give operators (previously qualified to LANTRA Multihog Operator Basic programme standards) the basic practical skills required to operate the machine & its attachments in a working environment.
The finer details
The attendees of this programme will be instructed in the following areas
- The applications of the Multihog vehicle under normal working conditions.
- The knowledge and experience (dependant on the length of the programme which is requested by the customer) of the equipment manoeuvrability & productivity.
- Instruction as to the daily care of vehicle.
- Becoming familiar with the correct loading & unloading of the attachments onto the Multihog Vehicle.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is required to operate the Multihog range of vehicles or anyone involved with maintaining the equipment and/or changing the vehicles attachments.
What will be covered?
- How to make the best use of the Multihog vehicle & its attachments
- Instruction on how to best operate the Multihog Vehicle & its attachments.
- The operation of the vehicle & the interface with its attachments.
- Daily operator checks for the MH90 machine & its attachments
- Set up & use (including some practical training) of all attachments purchased with the MH90 machine.