Multihog Operator Refresher Training
The LANTRA accredited Multihog Vehicle Operator Refresher training programme is in place to refresh the knowledge of currently certificated Multihog Operators.
Overview in brief
The LANTRA accredited Operator Refresher programme has been designed to refresh both the practical & theoretical knowledge of your previously trained operators. With the speed of technology innovations & the improvement/upgrading of Health & Safety law, it is important that Operators keep pace with the changes & updates to keep them safe & productive.
The finer details
The attendees of this programme will be refreshed in the safe operating of the Multihog vehicle & attachments (both theoretically & practically) & given the opportunity to refresh their operating skills on the vehicle & its attachments
- The applications of the Multihog vehicle under normal working conditions.
- Refresh their knowledge of all the equipment manoeuvrability.
- Gain further instruction as to the daily care of vehicle.
- Gain more experience into the best usage of the Multihog vehicle.
Who should attend?
Anyone who has previously gained LANTRA accreditation in the Basic Operation of the Multihog Vehicle & its attachments. (within the previous 3 years) and who currently holds a full UK driving Licence.
What will be covered?
The Multihog MH90 & MX Range Training Programme which has been accredited by LANTRA has been designed specifically for the Multihog Vehicle operators and focuses on
- The safe operations of the Multihog vehicle.
- The operation of the vehicle & the interface with its attachments.
- Daily operator checks for the MH90 machine & its attachments
- Set up & use (including some practical training) of all attachments purchased with the MH90 machine.