Multihog Vehicle Checks & Basic Engineering Training
Multevo’ s Multihog Vehicle Checks & Basic Engineering training course has been designed to give skilled vehicle maintenance engineers/mechanics the appropriate skills and associated knowledge to be able to maintain the Multihog vehicle and to carry out basic fault finding.
Overview in brief
The Multihog Vehicle Checks & Basic Engineering Training programme has been designed to give skilled vehicle maintenance engineers/mechanics basic practical skills and associated knowledge required to find and repair minor faults and give onsite assistance to a remote Multevo Engineer to aide in diagnosing more major faults with the vehicle.
The finer details
The attendees of this training will be trained & given the opportunity to gain a small amount of experience in the following areas
- Drive Train
- Electrical System
- Hydraulic System
- Areas of wear and routine maintenance
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Attachment Diagnostics
- Routine maintenance required to comply with current emission regulations
Who should attend?
Anyone who is required to carry out the periodic checks & carry out basic maintenance to ensure that the vehicle is safe to operate and/or anyone who wants to be involved with basic fault finding & trouble shooting
What will be covered?
The Multihog Vehicle Checks & Basic Engineering Training Programme has been designed specifically for the Multihog Vehicle maintenance engineers and will cover
- 100% of the training time will be spent at the Multihog Vehicle
- How to carry out periodic checks
- An outline of the main trouble shooting points
- Simple “how to” techniques for the areas outlined in the Finer Detail
- Processes & procedures for Breakdown
- Vehicle Recovery techniques